Topic: Secrets Of Living A Triumphant Life
SCRIPTURE: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. – 1 John 5:4
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you fight your way out, you take your flight.
God’s blueprint for His children is for them to be triumphant in life. You have been created to pass through life as an over-comer and not an under-goer.
The tragedy is that many children of God have settled in the realm of struggles because of their failure to access the secrets of triumphing in life.
What then are some of the secrets of living a triumphant life?
1. Light: This is the revelation from the Word of God. It is light that is the cure for the night. Revelation terminates frustration and sparks revolutions.
2. Faith: Faith is the switch of power for triumphing on earth. If you will not give up, you cannot go down. To starve your faith is to starve to death. So, feed your faith with the Word of God.
3. Fight: Your fight is key to your freedom. When you fight your way, you take your flight. Fight with the Word of God, prophetic declarations and the right mindset.
I prophesy to you, your season of struggles is over. Arise in triumph in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: When you fight your way, you take your flight.
1. Never agree to defeats and struggles. Fight your way out of them.
2. Study the Word of God daily to build your faith.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: TRIUMPHING IN LIFE.
PRAYER: LORD, I thank You for Your agenda for me to live in the realm of triumph. I ask for the grace to be given to the study of Your Word. Help me, O LORD, with the right mindset in Jesus’ Name.
QUOTE: You were created and redeemed to stand out; not to die out. You were not redeemed to be lost in the crowd. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche.
DAILY READING: Ezra 4:24: to 6:22, 1 Corinthians 35 to 23, Psalm 29:1 to 11, Proverbs 20:26 to 27
PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: By the Unction of God at work on my life, I prophesy the release of favour and unusual acceptability on your life. From today, every spell of disfavour that has hitherto worked against you is broken in Jesus’ Name.
TODAY IN HISTORY – 7/8/1944: IBM dedicated the first program-controlled calculator, the Automatic Sequence Controlled Calculator (known best as the Harvard Mark I).
AMAZING FACT: A honey bee visits 50 to 100 flowers during a collection trip.